Monday, May 20, 2013

Brag Sheet

What I'm proud of ?

  1. I'm the first of my family to graduate from high school.
  2. I have leadership skills from the Boy Scouts Of Amer.
  3. I completed two years of Advance Via Individual Determination
  4. I skip a grade in the school year 2008-2009
  5. I have learn agricultural labor since the age of 13
  6. I completed 40 hours of community service for  St Agustin Catholic Church located in the state of Virginia.
  7. I recently completed a 180 hour ROP class using Microsoft 2010 (Communication Technology)
  8. I was on the soccer team freshman year and on the football team during sophomore year.
  9. I have a little bit of experience as an assistant mechanic
  10. I know wilderness survival
  11. I have completed two years of French Class so I know a little bit of French
  12. I know three languages (spanish, english, and mixteco a Guerrero dialect)
  13. I am Adaptable, which means I make the best of any situation and I always see an option where my friends and I come out victorious.
  14. I don't like to repeat myself when I'm giving orders so I'm dangerous to work with. For example, if tell someone to do something and they don't do it, then I do it myself. In other words I pick up their slack. All the companies I previously worked for love this part of meet but unfortunately my coworkers hate this part of me.
  15. I have completed one year of Tae-Kwon-do in the art of self defense
  16.  My cousin is a graduate in the field of philosophy and he has taught me a bit of philosophy


I have more things that I'm proud of but I never like to brag about myself because I hate bragging in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment